Purchase Terms and Refund Policy
jv16 PowerTools is a product of Macecraft, Inc.
Software sold and distributed by Macecraft, Inc. is done so in the hope that they will be useful, but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
In as much as Microsoft Windows functions correctly on a clean install of itself, jv16 PowerTools is guaranteed to function on a clean install of the minimum, stable and required version of Windows for jv16 PowerTools. Because the number and variety of software is vast and wide, we do not guarantee that the software will function with all third-party applications. We do not assume responsibility and will not be held responsible for any conflicts or compatibility issues that may occur due to third-party software. We assume no responsibility for any data loss as a result of installing or using jv16 PowerTools. Should conflicts occur with third-party software, we may provide support at our discretion. Additionally, we are not liable and will not be held responsible for any personal loss, computer damage, computer errors, theft, fraud, loss of profits or revenue, loss of business or opportunities, or loss of customers or clients as a result of installing or using jv16 PowerTools.
Macecraft, Inc. sells and distributes jv16 PowerTools “as is” and with no implied meaning that they will function exactly as you would like, or that they will be compatible with all third-party components and plugins.
Support for software sold and distributed by Macecraft, Inc. is only available for those who have an active, paid license.
Support and updates are granted for one or five years after the original purchase based on the license you have purchased. After one year is completed, the purchaser must renew their license in order to continue receiving support and updates for the items purchased. For purchases that include an automatically renewing subscription, support will be provided for as long as the subscription remains active. The exception to this is the lifetime license which is a one-time charge which was available in previous versions. Lifetime licenses do not need to be renewed and are considered “lifetime” and grant the license-holder to support and updates for the “lifetime” that the purchaser uses jv16 PowerTools.
Support and updates for jv16 PowerTools are provided as long as jv16 PowerTools is actively in development. Should any one of the following occur, Macecraft, Inc. will no longer be responsible for providing support for jv16 PowerTools:
- jv16 PowerTools is no longer actively developed as a viable product under Macecraft, Inc.
- jv16 PowerTools or the parent company is purchased or bought out by another company.
- Microsoft Windows is no longer actively developed.
Whilst we attempt to provide the best support possible for our software, we do not guarantee that any particular support query can, or will be answered to the extent, or within a timeframe that the inquirer is completely satisfied.
4. Subscriptions & Automatic Renewal
jv16 PowerTools is sold as an automatically recurring subscription that renews each year (or five years depending on licence) on the anniversary of the purchase date.
This subscription will automatically renew at the end of the annual license term unless the purchaser cancels their subscription prior to the automatic renewal date.
Please note the following details of jv16 PowerTools license subscriptions:
- Subscription renewals are automatically processed annually on the anniversary of your original purchase. The license renewal will continue and remain valid for each one (1) or five (5) year(s) unless the subscription is cancelled prior to the renewal date.
- You may cancel your subscription at any time from your Account page on the jv16 PowerTools website.
- If you choose to cancel your subscription you will no longer receive updates and support for jv16 PowerTools when your license expires.
- The renewal price will be the full price as published at the time of initial purchase, exclusive of any discounts.
- Grandfathered pricing: If you choose to cancel your subscription, and your renewal price is lower than the current listed price for your license (a “grandfathered” price), the lower renewal price will no longer be available to you.
- If you choose to renew your subscription after it has been cancelled and your license has expired, you will be charged the current listed price for your license. We cannot apply older or grandfathered pricing to your new renewal purchase.
- We cannot grant refunds on renewal payments. We will send you an email 2 weeks prior to your renewal date, and you may use this opportunity to cancel your subscription before the renewal payment is automatically processed
- If you choose to cancel your subscription your license will expire on the anniversary of the original purchase, and you will no longer receive updates and support for jv16 PowerTools and the product will cease to operate.
The exception to this subscription agreement is the Platinum VIP and lifetime license which was a one-time charge of the published Ultimate license price at the time of purchase. these licenses do not need to be renewed and are considered “lifetime”.
5. License Usage
Macecraft, Inc. grants each customer a non-transferable license to use the software for internal use, and as defined by the terms set in the customer’s chosen license package (one year, five year).
The customer may not sublicense, to any person or entity, any rights to distribute the software or license. Macecraft, Inc. will only provide support services to the original customer/license-holder with a legitimate license key, and consider any other uses of this license key for support queries as fraudulent.
Macecraft, Inc. will monitor licence activation and reserves the right to blacklist any licence in the event of abuse, fraud, or upon the instance that the licence has been activated on more computers than licenced.
6. Automatic Updates
Automatic updates are available to license holders who have an active and valid subscription and license key. Automatic updates are available for jv16 PowerTools as long as the license key generated from the purchase is valid and active.
7. Software Delivery
After we have processed your payment successfully, you will receive an email with your order number and other purchase information.
Should you not receive an email containing your information, you can contact us through https://macecraft.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/requests/new to request your purchase information.
Access to re-download purchased files will be granted so long as your license key is valid. If a license expires, download access to the associated files will be discontinued until such time as the license is renewed.
All software is property of Macecraft Inc. Claiming any type of intellectual or exclusive ownership rights of our products is strictly prohibited.
Our software is provided “as is” without warranty of any kind, expressed or implied. We shall not be liable for any damages, including but not limited to, direct, indirect, special, incidental or consequential damages or losses that occur due to the use or inability to use our software.
9. Website & Software Content
All content found on this site and throughout the software including images, documentation, support queries and any other information is property of Macecraft, Inc. and may not be redistributed without permission or consent.
10. Price Changes
Macecraft, Inc. reserves the right to modify, change, cancel or upgrade a software subscription and/or license without prior notice or consent. Prices of all products are subject to change without prior notice or consent.
11. Refund Policy
We firmly believe in and stand behind our product 100%, but we understand that it cannot work perfectly for everyone all of the time. If you would like to request a refund, please open a “Refund Request” support ticket. When requesting a refund, we respectfully ask that you meet the following refund policy conditions:
Eligibility conditions for a refund request:
- You are within the first 30 days of the original purchase of the software.
- We cannot grant refunds after the first 30 days of the original purchase.
- We cannot grant refunds on renewal payments. We will send you an email 2 weeks prior to your renewal date, and you may use this opportunity to cancel your subscription before the renewal payment is automatically processed.
- You agree to deactivate and uninstall the software from your computer if a refund is granted.
Refunds will be offered at our sole discretion. By purchasing software from our site, you agree to this refund policy and relinquish any rights to subject it to any questions, judgment or legal actions. We are not liable to cover any differences in exchange rates between the time you purchased and the time you are refunded nor payment processing fees.
Macecraft, Inc. may occasionally send you emails related to the purchase of product(s) from our company. We may also send you occasional email newsletters relating to Macecraft, Inc. software, updates, promotions, add-ons and the like. We will never sell or release your email to any third party vendors. You may unsubscribe from these emails at any time without penalty. Each email will contain a link in the footer to do so.
13. License Agreement
By purchasing our product(s), you indicate and consent that you have read and agree to the Terms & Conditions listed and detailed on this page. We reserve the right to change or modify the current Terms and Conditions without prior notice or consent.
If any part of this agreement is declared unenforceable or invalid, all remaining clauses in this agreement shall remain binding on the customer.