Introducing the brand new:
jv16 PowerTools Version 8
The best version of the classic Windows utility suite is now ready for you to try.
jv16 PowerTools Version 8 Released
The full version number: 188.8.131.526, Release date: 30.3.2023, Download size: 22.9 Mb.
Update instructions: If you are using any recent jv16 PowerTools (7.4 or later) – simply download and install the new version over the old version. No uninstallation is required. If you are using an older version, please uninstall it before installing the new version. If you own a license, you might need to use the My Account tool within the program to apply your license.
The new version includes three new tools:
Benefit In-depth system information report about your computer’s hardware and software setup
System Examiner generates a system information report from Windows computers. It lists details of your computer’s installed hardware and software, as well as attempts to detect common system errors and potential problems.
This tool also enables you to easily share your system information report. With a single click, System Examiner will generate a unique link that you can simply share!
Learn More About System Examiner
Benefit Get beautiful screenshots which you can easily share
Screenshot makes it easy for everyone to create beautiful and professional-looking screenshots in Windows.
Whether you’re a professional graphic designer, a social media manager, or simply someone who loves to share their work online, Screenshot has everything you need to create stunning and visually appealing screenshots with ease.
Learn More About Screenshots
Benefit Correctly working Windows Update keeps your Windows safe and up-to-date
Update Fixer is a laser focused tool designed to diagnose and fix common problems that can cause Windows Update to fail.
Simply run the tool in the computer that is experiencing issues with Windows Update, and Update Fixer will analyze the system to detect any issues.
Learn More About Update Fixer
jv16 PowerTools Change Log since 184.108.40.2062Improvements:
- New tool: System Examiner.
- New tool: Screenshot.
- New tool: Update Fixer.
- Major improvements to System Fixer.
- Major improvements to Software Uninstaller.
- Major user interface improvements.
- System Fixer's and System Cleaner's category view now also shows the total number of items.
- Improved the way the program UI scales to different screen resolutions.
- The number of found items could be incorrect. This was purely a cosmetic issue, caused by some parts of the UI counting all found items incorrectly.
- Selecting and unselecting items from the result list in System Fixer and System Cleaner could cause the category selector (left list) and the main result list (right list) to get confused what items should be selected and what unselected.
- The progress screen could have modules that say "starting" until the end of the scan. This was a cosmetic problem, the modules were ran, but their status was not correctly shown in the user interface.
- Software Uninstaller doesn't automatically sort the list of found software in a smart way.
- The main action button of Task Manager could contain the wrong text caption. It should update based on which tab of the tool is open, but it always didn't.
- In systems with multiple screens, the screen selection setting was not properly saved in the Settings > General Settings.
- The Russian translation does not work. Trying to use it may cause error message "Slava Ukraini" to be displayed.
- Some parts of the user interface might not display correctly in all window sizes and screen resolutions.
- Some translations are still missing from this release (e.g. Chinese) and many need updates. These will be included to the next version.
The official discussion thread in our forum: jv16 PowerTools version 8 released
Try jv16 PowerTools version 8 and see for yourself!
Seeing is believing. That’s why we strongly recommend you to try jv16 PowerTools to see it for yourself. We want to show exactly what the program can do for you to make your Windows PC run smoother.
Download jv16 PowerTools now. It comes with no bundled software and no adware. It’s free to try for 14 days and the trial version does not have any feature limitations or any other such restrictions. If it says it found an error from your system, you can fix it without being forced to buy it.
That’s right, jv16 PowerTools is not free.
But it only costs $19 USD per year with a subscription that gives you all the updates and latest versions without any additional fees. And we also have a lifetime license for just $49 USD as a one time payment that gives you a perpetual license to use it forever, also including all new future product updates and upgrades for free.
Unlike so many things these days, jv16 PowerTools is not free. When something is free, you are the product. Free things usually get paid by advertising and spying on you. We don’t do that. Instead, we want to offer you privacy and a high quality program for a very reasonable price.
You can also try the program for free for 14 days and if you buy it, we offer an unconditional 30 day money back guarantee.