An updated version of jv16 PowerTools X released, its version number is 18.104.22.1682. The updated version contains the following changes.
- Bug fix: The Clean and Fix My Computer can freeze and never finish if scanning the registry with the one notch more aggressive scan option.
- Bug fix: the Software Leftover scan of the Clean and Fix My Computer is run on the more aggressive scan mode but not in the most aggressive scan mode.
- Bug fix: If using registry key abbreviation, some features of the Registry Finder do not work properly, such as the Open In RegEdit feature.
- Bug fix: Check For Updates feature’s window moves automatically to the left corner of the screen and is incorrectly sized. The same bug can also occur with other program windows.
- Bug fix: Startup Manager’s Explore option (in Right Click menu) does not work if the startup item’s file reference contains command line parameters.
- Bug fix: If using the program in the modern GUI mode (default mode), thre is no Columns menu in the File Tool, making it impossible to use some of the tool’s features.
- Improvement: Enhanced the safety of the File Cleaner and the Temp file cleaning feature of the Clean and Fix My Computer.
- Improvement: Improved the speed of the Clean and Fix My Computer can analyze specific types of data.
- Improvement: Improved Startup Optimizer’s compatibility with many software.
The new version’s version number is 22.214.171.1242. After downloading and installing the new version, please open the Help > About window to verify you are running the latest version. Some browsers tend to cache the installation file and therefore you might not receive the latest version but the same old version you have previously downloaded.
You can install the new version over any previous versions of jv16 PowerTools X. If you are running jv16 PowerTools 2014 or any earlier version, please install PowerTools X to a new directory, do not install it over PowerTools 2014 (do not install to same installation directory).
The new version can be downloaded from here: download jv16 PowerTools X.
Are you an existing customer?
Existing customers who bought the jv16 PowerTools 2014 version in August 2014 or later are entitled to a free upgrade. All Platinum VIP level customers are also entitled for a free update to the PowerTools X. To update, simply download the PowerTools X’s trial version and enter your details under the My Account feature.
For customers who have bought jv16 PowerTools 2014 any time before August 2014, or have bough any previous version, the price of a personal license upgrade for PowerTools X is only $5.95. To buy now at the discounted upgrade price, please visit httpss://www.jv16powertools/upgrade-ptx/
To check your previous orders, please see the My Licenses page.
If you own a license for jv16 PowerTools X, simply run PowerTools X, open the My Account feature and enter your name and email address. The program will automatically download and install your license. Remember to use the same email address that you used with your order.
As an alternative method, you can also use the My Licenses page, download your PowerTools X license (or previous Platinum VIP level license), save the license file to your computer, after that open PowerTools X’s My Account, click “Install License” and locate the license file you just downloaded.
In case of any problems in buying or applying your license, please Contact Us.