An updated version of jv16 PowerTools has been released. The latest version number is 188.8.131.528.
Here is a quick to-do list if you wish to update to the latest version of jv16 PowerTools or discuss it with our community:
- To update right now, you should download the latest version from our website and install it from scratch or even on top of any already installed version of jv16 PowerTools.
- To participate in the public discussion about the latest version of jv16 PowerTools, please join our forum.
Change Log – What’s New
(compared to jv16 PowerTools build 184.108.40.2062)Here is a complete list of bug fixes and improvements that we did since jv16 PowerTools – Version 220.127.116.112 was last released on November 29th, 2018:
- Fix: The Initial Setup may fail with an error message “Stack Overflow” on some systems.
- Fix: On some systems, especially if a lot of installed software, the Initial Setup can take over 10 minutes to complete or it can freeze entirely.
- Fix: The Clean and SpeedUp My Computer may show an “Access Violation” error message during the scan.
- Fix: The user interface may flicker or elements inside the user interface can jump around while the software is starting or when a tool is starting.
- Fix: The Clean and SpeedUp My Computer may freeze up and never complete on some systems.
- Improvement: Greatly improved the overall smoothness of the user interface and its response time.
- Improvement: The Initial Setup will now run up to 50% faster than previously.
- Improvement: The progress bar of the Initial Setup now moves smoother and better shows the actual progress of the process.
- Improvement: Greatly improved the accuracy of the Software Uninstaller’s ability to find the installed software and leftovers from the system.
- Improvement: Added new safety mechanisms to protect the user against false positive detections by the Most Aggressive scan mode of the Clean and SpeedUp My Computer.
- Improvement: Improved the compatility of the software with many popular third party software such as Corel WordPerfect, Microsoft Office and Adobe products.
- Improvement: Since this build contains many important stability and usability related fixes, we are offering a new 60 day trial period. Even if you have tried jv16 PowerTools before, install this version and you will get a new, free 60 day trial period!
Most common questions:
- How can I update to the latest version of jv16 PowerTools?
- What license do I own? Can I update to the latest version of jv16 PowerTools?
- Who is entitled for a free update to the latest version jv16 PowerTools?
- How can I subscribe to your mailing-list?
- How can I unsubscribe from your mailing-list?
- Where can I download the translation files for jv16 PowerTools?
1. How can I update to the latest version of jv16 PowerTools?
If you own a limited time license for jv16 PowerTools, such as an early license or a subscription, or if you own a lifetime license, you can update by following these steps:
- Download the free trial version of jv16 PowerTools.
- Install jv16 PowerTools
- Open jv16 PowerTools and access the My Account tool
- Enter your name and email address into the My Account tool. Be sure to use the same information you used with your order!
After you have entered your information, the My Account tool will automatically download and install your license, and convert the trial version to the full version.
2. What license do I own? Can I update to the latest version of jv16 PowerTools?
If you are unsure what license you own, please use the Find My Licenses tool from within jv16 PowerTools, after installing the latest version of the product.
The tool lists all your previous orders and tells you about your licensing options.
3. Who is entitled for a free update to the latest version of jv16 PowerTools?
You can update to the latest jv16 PowerTools for free if you are one of our lifetime license customers or if you have an active license to use the software at this time.
4. How can I subscribe to your mailing list?
6. Where can I download the translation files for jv16 PowerTools?
While you install jv16 PowerTools, you can choose from the setup program which languages you wish to install.
If you missed this option, you can get all the translations to jv16 PowerTools either by re-installing the software (if you don’t uninstall first, you won’t lose any of your settings or backups).
You can also download individual translations and manually place them in the software’s installation folder.
How to install jv16 PowerTools
Simply download and run the software’s installation file to install jv16 PowerTools to your computer. Follow the on-screen instructions and you will be fine!
All new users of jv16 PowerTools will receive a fully functional, 30 day trial version of the product. It contains no bundled software, no adware, no nonsense! By entering your full name and e-mail address during product setup, you will be subscribed to our periodic newsletter. That’s all we ask: to stay in touch! We honestly value your privacy and offer a trust guarantee.
Compatible with: Any PC running any version of Windows XP or newer, such as Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8 and Windows 10. Fully supports 64 bit systems.
Ships with translations:
To use the software with any of these translations, simply download the software and when running the installer in your computer, choose to install the translations you want to use. There are no separate installation files to be downloaded for translations.