An updated version of jv16 PowerTools 2007 released. The updated version contains the following changes.
- Included a brand new user interface to the entire product.
- Fixed three bugs from the registry cleaner engine which caused the Registry Cleaner not to list certain types of registry errors.
- Added support for boolean search queries, for example, you can now use search words like “foo” AND “bar” which would result only items containing both “foo” and “bar”. In order to use boolean searches, select Case insensitive wildcard search from the Search Method tab of the specific tool, e.g. Registry Finder or File Finder.
- Added support for drag and drop search directories, now you can drag and drop the directories for example from where to search with the File Finder.
- Improved the startup speed of the program.
- Added Czech and Slovak translations.
The new user interface looks like this:
There is no need to update if you are happy with the version you are currently using, none of the found bugs are in any way critical.
The new version’s version number is 126.96.36.1994. After downloading and installing the new version, please open the Help > About window to verify you are running the latest version. Some browsers tend to cache the installation file and therefore you might not receive the latest version but the same old version you have previously downloaded.
You can install the new version over the latest version of jv16 PowerTools 2006 and over any previous versions of jv16 PowerTools 2007.
The updated version is free for the license owners of jv16 PowerTools 2005, 2006 and 2007. License owners of jv16 PowerTools 1.4.1 can purchase an upgrade license to the new version with a discounted price of $5.95 from our online store.
The new version can be downloaded from our downloads page.