An updated version of jv16 PowerTools X has been released. The updated version contains the following changes:
- Bug fix: Program doesn’t accept all types of valid licenses.
- Bug fix: My Account cannot always download and install the correct license even if customer owns a valid license.
- Bug fix: The My Account’s News section can show the News texts incorrectly.
- Bug fix: Install New License button is not always visible in My Account.
- Bug fix: Startup Optimizer can show an error message of “cannot create file because file is in use”.
- Bug fix: Some features are not visible under the Tools menu in the Backup tool.
- Bug fix: Certain “Please wait” boxes displayed incorrectly, with their contents overlapping.
- Improvement: Decrap my Computer and Registry Manager show stronger warnings to avoid unintended use.
- Improvement: Minor safety improvements in Clean and Fix My Computer.
- Improvement: The product now shows more clearly whether it is in free trial mode or if it has been registered.
The new version’s version number is 188.8.131.525. After downloading and installing the new version, please open the Help > About window to verify you are running the latest version. Some browsers tend to cache the installation file and therefore you might not receive the latest version but the same old version you have previously downloaded.
You can install the new version over any previous versions of jv16 PowerTools X. If you are running jv16 PowerTools 2014 or any earlier version, please install PowerTools X to a new directory, do not install it over PowerTools 2014 (do not install to same installation directory).
The new version can be downloaded from here: download jv16 PowerTools X.
How to register?
If you own a license for jv16 PowerTools X, simply run PowerTools X, open the My Account feature and enter your name and email address. The program will automatically download and install your license. Remember to use the same email address that you used with your order.
If you have tried the My Account feature already, please try it again with the new version. The original launch version of PowerTools X contained a bug that prevented it from downloading some valid licenses.
In case of any problems in buying or applying your license, please Contact Us.