An updated version of jv16 PowerTools 2008 released. The updated version contains the following changes.
- Fixed yet another bug from the History Cleaner that caused it to list some items more than once.
- Fixed a bug from the History Cleaner that caused it not being able to delete all the found items.
- Fixed a bug that caused the Startup Manager not being able to disable or delete certain kind of startup items.
- Fixed another bug from the list processing that caused PowerTools not being able to process the entire list of results in a single run.
- Improved product’s support for large (2 GB+) files.
The new version’s version number is 184.108.40.2062. After downloading and installing the new version, please open the Help > About window to verify you are running the latest version. Some browsers tend to cache the installation file and therefore you might not receive the latest version but the same old version you have previously downloaded.
You can install the new version over any previous versions of jv16 PowerTools 2008.
The new version can be downloaded from our downloads page.