Incredible performance expected on the new jv16 PowerTools Windows Utility Suite
It’s sleek. It’s fast. And it’s finally here – the new jv16 PowerTools 2013 contains awesome performance and user interface improvements to offer its ever expanding user base an elevated level of Windows performance, security and control. Having been in the market for more than ten years, the popularity of jv16 PowerTools continues to create impact as it enhances usability of your Windows personal computer by making it faster and operate smoothly.
Click to see the full image.
“Had we made jv16 PowerTools 2013 any faster, we would have broken the sound barrier”, said Jouni Flemming, the lead developer with Macecraft.
The 2013 edition also comes with the new Decrap my Computer tool. “The new Decrap my Computer was designed for uninstalling many software at the same time, without any need for the user to do anything. It’s especially targeted for people with a brand new computer, full of pre-installed bloatware – and hence the name Decrap my Computer!” The tool’s technology is also used in the improved Software Uninstaller tool which can now perform unattended software uninstallations and uninstall many software at the same time.
What else is new?
The main changes compared to jv16 PowerTools 2012 are:
- New tool: Decrap my Computer. This tool allows you to perform an automated mass uninstallation of all the (selected) third party software from your computer. One way to use this tool is to uninstall and remove all the bloatware software that ship with brand new computers nowadays.
- New, 7th generation registry cleaning engine which combines amazing performance with unbeaten safety and accuracy.
See how the jv16 PowerTools 2013’s Registry Cleaner compares against the 2012 edition on Youtube.
Or the Clean and Fix My Computer.
- New software uninstallation engine that is faster, more accurate and supports the uninstallation of many software at the same time. The engine can execute the uninstaller of the given software, automatically click its buttons to select the uninstallation options and after it has finished, the jv16 PowerTools uses its custom uninstallation engine to double check the software’s own uninstaller didn’t miss anything.
- Performance boosted Duplicate File Finder which is up to 70% faster than before.
See how the jv16 PowerTools 2013’s Duplicate File Finder compares against the 2012 edition on Youtube.
- Automatic user interface mode selection. The Quick Tutorial will now guess based on the software installed to your computer whether you are an “advanced” or “normal” user; this guess is then used as the default setting in the Quick Tutorial window. Before, the default mode was always normal and everyone who wanted to use the advanced user interface with all the possible features and options available still had to check on that.
- Improved performance of the Registry Compactor that now fully supports the new Windows 8 operating system.
- The translation files are now downloaded automatically from our server when the program is installed, this ensures you will always get the latest version of the translation file you wish to use.
- Major performance improvements and fixes to the entire product.
A fully functional 60-day free version of jv16 PowerTools 2013 is available for immediate download. The version is not feature limited in any ways.
You can download it from: httpss://www.jv16powertools/download/jv16-powertools-2013/
We would also like to give a big Thank You to all our translators.
All the translations are created and maintained by the users of the software.
Supported operating systems include: Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP and Windows 2000. The product fully supports both 32 bit and 64 versions of Windows and scans both the 64 bit and 32 bit views of the registry in 64 bit systems.
Installation instructions: Install jv16 PowerTools 2013 to a new directory, or uninstall the previous version first. Do not install over any previous version of PowerTools.
The program ships with the following languages.
- Chinese (Simplified)
- Chinese (Traditional)
- Portuguese (Brazilian)
This means that when you download the program you can use it in any of these languages. It’s also easy to make new translations and edit the current ones. More translations are on their way!
Pricing: The price for new customers is only $29.95. Customers, who have bought the 2012 version in September of 2012 or later, are entitled for a free upgrade (your existing license will work with the new version). Customers who have bought any product from Macecraft are entitled to upgrade with a discounted price of $5.95. To buy with the discounted upgrade price, please go to: httpss://www.jv16powertools/upgrade-pt2013/
jv16 PowerTools 2013 is a free upgrade to all Platinum VIP license owners.
For more information, please contact:
Veera Peltonen (Ms.) Public Relations & Marketing
Email: [email protected]
Phone: (647)774-7149 (for press only, not for technical support)
To learn more about jv16 Powertools 2013, please see: httpss://www.jv16powertools/jv16-powertools-2013/
To download a fully functional, not feature limited 60 day trial of jv16 Powertools 2013, go to: httpss://www.jv16powertools/download/jv16-powertools-2013/