jv16 PowerTools 2009 will be released on the 2nd of February 2009.
And this is how it is going to look like:
Above is a screenshot of the upcoming jv16 PowerTools, as you can see the entire team in Macecraft Software has been busy. But don’t think that the only new thing is the nicer user interface!
Main improvements of PowerTools 2009 are:
- New and improved Registry Cleaner, now contains Deep Analysis – a feature which finds registry errors that used to be impossible for any Registry Cleaner to find.
- Major improvements to the user interface making the product easier and faster to use.
- Large number of under-the-hood optimizations which make most of the tools work faster than in PowerTools 2008.
- Added a new tool called System Optimizer which allows you to tweak and finetune your computer to work faster.
- Included more than one hundred stability and performance improvements making the PowerTools 2009 the most bug-free, stable and fastest version ever!
jv16 PowerTools 2009 will be a free update to all users who have bought jv16 PowerTools 2008 after or on September 2008. In other words, if you now buy PowerTools 2008 you can update to PowerTools 2009 without any additional charge or fee.
For other users there is a small upgrade fee of $6.95. Users owning any previous version of jv16 PowerTools can upgrade to the 2009 version with the same small fee of $6.95.
And because we think PowerTools 2009 is not only the fastest and most feature-rich version, we also think it’s most beautiful version so far, so here are a few more screenshots:
Stay tuned for more information! The new version will be released on 2.2.2009.