An updated version of jv16 PowerTools 2010 released. This release contains changes to avoid Norton and McAfee Anti-Virus products from freezing the user’s computer when installing PowerTools.
The updated version also contains the following other changes:
- Safety improvement: Running the Clean and Fix my computer or File Cleaner with the safest scan option will no longer list any files relating to Windows, nor any DLL or other executable files.
- Bug fix: The Status Bar of Star Menu Tool does not correctly show the number of items on the list.
- Bug fix: The File Finder doesn’t find all the possible files when performing a search based on a wild card search pattern such as “Foobar*”.
- Bug fix: The program can crash to “List index out of bounds”.
- This build contains updated translations to many languages and one new translation: Spanish
The new version’s version number is 22.214.171.1244. After downloading and installing the new version, please open the Help > About window to verify you are running the latest version. Some browsers tend to cache the installation file and therefore you might not receive the latest version but the same old version you have previously downloaded.
You can install the new version over any previous versions of jv16 PowerTools 2010.
The new version can be downloaded from our downloads page.