An updated version of jv16 PowerTools 2009 released. The updated version contains the following changes.
- Highly improved Registry Cleaner’s new result list, the improved list is now faster, flicker free and contains check boxes.
- Improved the way the main window works when changing the tool category or language, the transaction is now smooth.
- Fixed a bug that caused the Registry Find & Replace tool not to work correctly (that is, not to replace everything) with all types of data.
- Fixed a bug from the Software Uninstaller that caused its list to be re-generated after the use of Custom Uninstall, even if nothing was removed with Custom Uninstall.
- Improved the safety of the Software Uninstaller
- Fixed a bug that caused the product not to remember the maximized state of certain windows.
- Fixed a bug that caused a part of File Tool’s GUI not to be translated correctly (this fix did not cause any changes to English.lng).
- Fixed a minor problem that occurs if the program is run under Windows 7.
- Fixed a bug from Software Uninstaller that caused it to hang when trying to Uninstall or Custom Uninstall certain software.
- Improved the way the Duplicate Finder handles very long result lists.
- Fixed a bug from Registry Cleaner that caused the tool to display some errors more than once. This was only a cosmetic problem.
- Fixed a bug that caused “Only available with a full scan” text not being visible in Scan Report if a custom scan was used.
- Improved the speed in which the File Tool updates its new column data.
- Fixed a bug that caused the product to enter a wrong page in jv16powertools sometimes when user entered the site via PowerTools Help > Homepage feature.
- Fixed a bug that caused the Right-Click menu of the Service Manager only to work on selected items while it should work on the hightlight item.
- This release contain many updated translations, and the following brand new translations: Danish, French, Italian and Korean. Translated versions of the Handbook will also be made available soon.
The new version’s version number is 22.214.171.1240. After downloading and installing the new version, please open the Help > About window to verify you are running the latest version. Some browsers tend to cache the installation file and therefore you might not receive the latest version but the same old version you have previously downloaded.
You can install the new version over any previous versions of jv16 PowerTools 2009. Per the decision to discontinue RegSupreme and RegSupreme Pro, starting from this version of PowerTools 2009 the product now accepts a license of RegSupreme and RegSupreme Pro.
To update from RegSupreme or RegSupreme Pro: Download this version of PowerTools, install it to its own folder (not over RegSupreme or RegSupreme Pro) and use your existing license file to convert PowerTools from the trial version to the full version.
The new version can be downloaded from our downloads page.