An updated version of jv16 PowerTools 2009 released. The updated version contains the following changes.
- Fixed a few bugs that caused the Registry Cleaner not to list certain errors (although valid errors).
- Improved the safety of the Registry Cleaner.
- Made the aggressive settings of the Registry Cleaner more aggressive.
- Improved the Debug Log system to create better log files with less duplicate information.
- Many bugs fixed, mostly cosmetic. See the full list of bugs fixed here: List of bug fixes included.
The new version’s version number is 126.96.36.1990. After downloading and installing the new version, please open the Help > About window to verify you are running the latest version. Some browsers tend to cache the installation file and therefore you might not receive the latest version but the same old version you have previously downloaded.
You can install the new version over any previous versions of jv16 PowerTools 2009.
The new version can be downloaded from our downloads page.