An updated version of jv16 PowerTools 2008 released. The updated version contains the following changes.
- Fixed a bug from the Registry Cleaner that caused the Scan Report not to be shown after the scan.
- Fixed a bug from the Registry Cleaner that caused the result screen freeze after using the Fix button.
- Fixed a bug from the Registry Cleaner that sometimes caused the program to crash after using the Delete button.
- Fixed a bug from the File Recovery tool which caused its Ignore Words feature not to work properly.
- Fixed minor translation based bugs which caused some parts of the product not to be translated correctly if language other than English was used.
The new version’s version number is 22.214.171.1249. None of the fixed bugs are in any way critical, if you are happy with the version you are currently using there is no need to update.
After downloading and installing the new version, please open the Help > About window to verify you are running the latest version. Some browsers tend to cache the installation file and therefore you might not receive the latest version but the same old version you have previously downloaded.
You can install the new version over any previous versions of jv16 PowerTools 2008.
The new version can be downloaded from our downloads page.