An updated version of jv16 PowerTools 2008 released. The updated version contains the following changes.
- Improved the product’s responsiveness during Quick System Analyzis.
- Fixed a bug that caused the Quick System Analyzis not to start under certain system configurations.
- Fixed a bug from the Registry Cleaner which could in some rare cases cause Windows to not being able to open shortcut files.
- Fixed a bug from the Startup Manager which caused it sometimes to show incorrect information.
- Improved the Start Menu & Desktop tool to support shortcuts to network drives.
- Improved History Cleaner’s data detection algorithms, this means the tool will now find more history data, especially under Windows Vista.
- Improved product’s built-in safety mechanisms. This makes it even more difficult for the user to delete critical system files or registry data.
- Added an improved debugging enviroment which allows active users to generate higher quality bug reports and help to improve the quality of program.
- The new version also contains an improved version of the Handbook.
The new version’s version number is 18.104.22.1686. After downloading and installing the new version, please open the Help > About window to verify you are running the latest version. Some browsers tend to cache the installation file and therefore you might not receive the latest version but the same old version you have previously downloaded.
You can install the new version over any previous versions of jv16 PowerTools 2008.
The new version can be downloaded from our downloads page.