An updated version of jv16 PowerTools 2008 released. The updated version contains the following changes.
- Improved compatibility with large (1 GB+) files.
- Improved the progress reporting of the File Split feature.
- Improved the safety of the File Cleaner.
- Fixed a bug from the File Tool’s Split feature that caused it not to support large (1 GB+) files.
- Fixed a bug from the Directory Finder which made it impossible to start a search with certain Search by Date settings.
- Fixed a bug from the System Cleaner which caused the MRU/History cleaning feature not to work.
- Added the support of Scan Report also for the Raw List mode of the Registry Cleaner.
The new version’s version number is 22.214.171.1249. After downloading and installing the new version, please open the Help > About window to verify you are running the latest version. Some browsers tend to cache the installation file and therefore you might not receive the latest version but the same old version you have previously downloaded.
You can install the new version over any previous versions of jv16 PowerTools 2008.
The new version can be downloaded from our downloads page.