An updated version of jv16 PowerTools 2007 released. The updated version contains the following changes.
- Improved compatibility with 64 bit Windows Vista. The compatibility is not yet perfect but the product should now fully work on most 64 bit Vista installations.
- Fixed bugs from the Never show again features of multiple tools, such as the Registry Cleaner and History Cleaner. The bugs caused items user didn’t wish to see again to be shown anyway.
- Fixed a bug from the Registry Cleaner and Registry Finder that made it impossible to enter more than one search word.
- Improved support for removable media installations: you can now install jv16 PowerTools to an USB stick or drive and use the same device with any computer.
- Fixed a bug from the Startup and Desktop tool that caused it sometimes to list duplicate items on the list of results.
- Fixed a bug from the Check for updates feature that caused it to show the Download link even if you had the latest version. This bug affected only some systems.
There is no need to update if you are happy with the version you are currently using, none of the found bugs are in any way critical.
The new version’s version number is 220.127.116.110. After downloading and installing the new version, please open the Help > About window to verify you are running the latest version. Some browsers tend to cache the installation file and therefore you might not receive the latest version but the same old version you have previously downloaded.
You can install the new version over any previous versions of jv16 PowerTools 2007.
The new version can be downloaded from our downloads page.