An updated version of jv16 PowerTools 2007 released. The updated version contains the following changes.
- Fixed a bug that caused the program to show an error message when the program closes.
- Fixed a bug that caused the program not to start on some systems.
- Fixed a bug that caused the Registry Monitor not to work on some system.
- Fixed a bug that caused the Registry Cleaner’s scan report to show an incorrect results in the system health indicator.
- Updated German and Dutch translations.
- A few minor bugs fixed.
There is no need to update if you are happy with the version you are currently using, none of the found bugs are in any way critical. Updating is recommended if you are currently using version 22.214.171.1248.
The new version’s version number is 126.96.36.1999. After downloading and installing the new version, please open the Help > About window to verify you are running the latest version. Some browsers tend to cache the installation file and therefore you might not receive the latest version but the same old version you have previously downloaded.
You can install the new version over the latest version of jv16 PowerTools 2006 and over any previous versions of jv16 PowerTools 2007.
The updated version is free for the license owners of jv16 PowerTools 2005, 2006 and 2007. License owners of jv16 PowerTools 1.4.1 can purchase an upgrade license to the new version with a discounted price of $5.95 from our online store.
The new version can be downloaded from our downloads page.