An updated version of PowerTools Lite released. The updated version contains the following changes.
- Fixed a few bugs that caused the scanner not to list certain errors (although they were valid errors).
- Improved the safety of the scan.
- Made the aggressive settings more aggressive.
- Improved the Debug Log system to create better log files with less duplicate information.
- Includes updated versions of many translations.
- Many bugs fixed, mostly cosmetic. See the full list of bugs fixed here: List of bug fixes included.
The new version’s version number is 18.104.22.1689. After downloading and installing the new version, please open the Help > Check for updates to verify you are running the latest version. Some browsers tend to cache the installation file and therefore you might not receive the latest version but the same old version you have previously downloaded.
You can install the new version over any previous versions of PowerToolsLite.
The new version can be downloaded from our PowerTools Lite download page.
A similar update for jv16 PowerTools 2009 will also be released shortly.