An updated version of jv16 PowerTools X just released. The updated version has been published and contains the following changes:
Bug fix: On some systems the program can freeze when clicking to sort the result lists.
- Bug fix: The program can freeze while doing the Initial Setup.
- Bug fix: The program can freeze or crash to “out of memory” while opening the Software Uninstaller.
- Bug fix: My Account feature can incorrectly show an error message “No orders found with these details, only orders relating to an earlier product!” even if no previous orders were found.
- Bug fix: Main menu’s Tools > Settings option can sometimes open the Backup tool instead of the Settings.
- Improvement: The Startup Optimizer should not be enabled for non-administrator accounts. The program now warns against doing so.
- Improvement: Typos fixed from the German translation.
- Improvement: Updated the accuracy of the registry cleaning engine.
- Improvement: The program will now automatically remove old Startup Optimizer logs from its installation directory.
- Improvement: The current license owner’s name and possible VIP status now shows in the bottom right corner of the main program window.
- Improvement: In case the Windows hosts file is protected against modifications, PowerTools can crash if user attempts to use the Immunize feature. From now on, the program shows an error message instead.
The new version’s version number is 188.8.131.527. After downloading and installing the new version, please open the Help > About window to verify you are running the latest version. Some browsers tend to cache the installation file and therefore you might not receive the latest version but the same old version you have previously downloaded.
You can install the new version over any previous versions of jv16 PowerTools X. If you are running jv16 PowerTools 2014 or any earlier version, please install PowerTools X to a new directory, do not install it over PowerTools 2014 (do not install to same installation directory).
The new version can be downloaded from here: download jv16 PowerTools X.
Are you an existing customer?
Existing customers who bought the jv16 PowerTools 2014 version in August 2014 or later are entitled to a free upgrade. All Platinum VIP level customers are also entitled for a free update to the PowerTools X. To update, simply download the PowerTools X’s trial version and enter your details under the My Account feature.
For customers who have bought jv16 PowerTools 2014 any time before August 2014, or have bough any previous version, the price of a personal license upgrade for PowerTools X is only $5.95. To buy now at the discounted upgrade price, please visit httpss://www.jv16powertools/upgrade-ptx/
To check your previous orders, please see the My Licenses page.
If you own a license for jv16 PowerTools X, simply run PowerTools X, open the My Account feature and enter your name and email address. The program will automatically download and install your license. Remember to use the same email address that you used with your order.
As an alternative method, you can also use the My Licenses page, download your PowerTools X license (or previous Platinum VIP level license), save the license file to your computer, after that open PowerTools X’s My Account, click “Install License” and locate the license file you just downloaded.
In case of any problems in buying or applying your license, please Contact Us.
If you are currently using jv16 PowerTools 2014 (or an older version), install jv16 PowerTools X to another directory, or uninstall the 2014 first. Do not update by installing PowerTools X over PowerTools 2014 to the same installation directory.
Supported operating systems are: Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP and Windows 2000. The product fully supports both 32-bit and 64-bit versions of Windows.
The product ships with user interface in English, Arabic, Chinese Simplified, Chinese Traditional, Danish, Filipino, Finnish, French, German, Hungarian, Italian, Brazilian Portuguese and Russian. More translations will be released in the near future, as soon as we get them.