An updated version of jv16 PowerTools X has been released. Also, news about the upcoming PowerTools 2016!
Make sure to scroll down to the end of the page for exciting news on the upcoming jv16 PowerTools 2016 as well as details for a time limited -50% discount promotion.
The update for jv16 PowerTools X contains the following changes:
- Bug fix: The main window’s user interface may not always correctly display that the program is run under Windows 10. Note: this was purely a cosmetic issue, Windows 10 was correctly detected and there were no compatibility issues.
- Bug fix: When you open the Backup Tool, there should be special backups related tools under the Tools menu. These additional features, such as the Undo function for Immunize my Computer, were not always visible.
- Bug fix: Clicking the Back button while My Account tool is loading up can cause a Cannot Change Visibility on OnShow error message.
- Bug fix: The Software Uninstaller can in some rare cases display duplicates, that is, the exact same software more than one time.
- Bug fix: The Software Uninstaller sometimes shows no icons for a software, if the software has no icon, a default Windows application icon should be displayed.
- Bug fix: The program can randomly show an error message about Access Violation relating to TPowerToolsPanel.
Click here to buy now jv16 PowerTools X at full price or continue to read about the improvements that we developed and unlock a -50% discount on any purchase by simply recommending our product to your friends and colleagues via social media (see end of page).
- Improvement: Immunize My Computer now contains an Undo button. Before the Undo feature was only in the Backups tool and not in a very visible place.
- Improvement: Enhanced the safety of the Clean and Fix My Computer and the registry cleaner engine in general.
- Improvement: Updated the Handbook on how to undo the Immunize My Computer operation and relating to the Initial Setup procedure.
- Improvement: The program will now create more detailed debug information in case it encounters an error.
Improvement: Enhanced the accuracy of the Software Uninstaller.
- Improvement: Updated the product’s Handbook.
The updated version of PowerTools X has a version number of 220.127.116.112. If you are using version 18.104.22.1689 or later and you have the Automatic Updates feature enabled, the program should automatically update itself to the latest version within a short period of time.
If you want to ensure you get the update immediately, simply download latest version of jv16 PowerTools X and install it on top of any previous versions of jv16 PowerTools X. If you are running jv16 PowerTools 2014 or any earlier version, please install PowerTools X to a new directory, do not install it over PowerTools 2014 (do not install jv16 PowerTools X to the same installation directory as jv16 PowerTools 2014).
jv16 PowerTools 2016 is on its way!
We have been working hard on the upcoming jv16 PowerTools 2016. The new version will be ready for public beta testing in next month.
There are so many things to be excited about the upcoming PowerTools 2016 but we cannot yet reveal everything. This is what we can tell you now, the upcoming jv16 PowerTools 2016 will contain at least the following changes:
- A new tool to make Windows 10 better and more private. It contains features to improve the way Windows 10 functions, but unfortunately we cannot yet fully discuss them in detail but what we can say is this: no one will want to use Windows 10 without this tool after they have seen it!
- Next generation of the Startup Optimizer tool which will offer even faster Windows startup speeds. It also comes with improved compatibility with common software and a new user interface allowing user to choose in more detail how the startup optimization should work and even allowing the user to disable the optimization for any specific software.
- A new tool that will measure your Windows startup times and also advanced information about the startup process itself, such as exactly how much each software slows down the system startup. This is similar to what the Task Manager of Windows 10 shows with its Impact on system startup rating but jv16 PowerTools will show much more detailed information and the information is collected independently from Windows, as the data shown by the Windows Task Manager is not very accurate.
- Entirely revamped user interface with emphasis on ease of use, speed and stability. For example, features that have been difficult to find have been moved to more obvious places, many cosmetic screen flicker issues have been fixed. The user interface improvements will feel like a breath of fresh air. This also includes completely renewed results listing component.
- Next generation of the Clean and Fix My Computer tool and the registry cleaning engine with improved safety, accuracy and overall performance.
About jv16 PowerTools 2016
The jv16 PowerTools 2016 will be a game changer, not only for Windows 10 but for older versions as well: We cannot yet tell you everything about the new version, so stay tuned for more information!
The upcoming jv16 PowerTools 2016 will be a free update to all of our Platinum VIP customers – who always receive the new product versions for free, as well as to all users who have bought jv16 PowerTools X in September of 2015 or later. That means, if you buy jv16 PowerTools X now, you are entitled for a free update to jv16 PowerTools 2016 after it has been released.
On this special occasion, we are offering a very limited time -50% discount on any checkout of jv16 PowerTools Personal or Commercial licenses. Discount applies for extra options such as VIP license (premium support) or Platinum VIP license (free updates for any new upcoming version).
Social discount for jv16 PowerTools X and upcoming jv16 PowerTools 2016
To buy jv16 PowerTools X at -50% discount and get jv16 PowerTools 2016 free after it has been released, please help us by spreading the word on social media. By agreeing to like, share or tweet, the secret discount shortcut will be unlocked in the page area below: