An updated version of jv16 PowerTools 2008 released. The updated version contains the following changes.
- Fixed a bug from the History Cleaner that caused it to list some items more than once.
- Fixed a bug from the Main Window that caused the File > Run Quick System Analysis feature not to do anything in some cases.
- Fixed a bug that caused the Registry Compactor not to list anything on certain rare system configurations.
- Fixed a bug from the list processing that caused PowerTools not being able to process the entire list of results in a single run.
- Improved product’s internal safety features, the product no longer displays a warning message if user attempts to remove a system file that is clearly a backup file of the original.
The new version’s version number is 18.104.22.1687. After downloading and installing the new version, please open the Help > About window to verify you are running the latest version. Some browsers tend to cache the installation file and therefore you might not receive the latest version but the same old version you have previously downloaded.
You can install the new version over any previous versions of jv16 PowerTools 2008.
The new version can be downloaded from our downloads page.