An updated version of jv16 PowerTools 2017 has been released. The latest version number is 188.8.131.523.
Here is a quick to-do list if you wish to update to the latest version of jv16 PowerTools 2017 and discuss it with our community:
- To update right now, you should download the latest version from our website and install it from scratch or even on top of any already installed version of jv16 PowerTools 2017.
- To participate in the public discussion about the latest version of jv16 PowerTools 2017, please join our forum.
Change Log – What’s New
(compared to jv16 PowerTools 2017 build 184.108.40.2067)Here is a complete list of bug fixes and improvements that we did since jv16 PowerTools 2017 – Version 220.127.116.117 was released on Thursday, July 31h, 2017:
- Fix: The Initial Setup or the Clean and SpeedUp My Computer can display a “Not Responding” error when started.
- Fix: The software can display “Internal Error CAFF-3”.
- Fix: The software can display an “Access Violation” error when started.
- Fix: The software can display error “The process cannot access the file because it is being used by another process.”
- Improvement: Reduced screen flickering while the software is working.
- Improvement: The user interface now responds faster and has smoother feel to it.
- Improvement: The software automatically creates registry keys to test it has full access to the registry. These keys are automatically deleted by the software but sometimes there can be a long delay with this process. The delay has now been shortened.
Most common questions:
- How can I update to jv16 PowerTools 2017?
- What license do I own? Can I update to jv16 PowerTools 2017?
- Who is entitled for a free update to jv16 PowerTools 2017?
- What is the update price of jv16 PowerTools 2017?
- How can I subscribe to your mailing-list?
- How can I unsubscribe from your mailing-list?
- Where can I download the translation files for jv16 PowerTools?
- I contributed to the crowdfunding campaign in 2014, how do I get my reward?
1. How can I update to jv16 PowerTools 2017?
If you own a license for jv16 PowerTools 2017 or you own a Platinum VIP license, you can update by following these steps:
- Download the free trial version of jv16 PowerTools 2017. Click here to download it if you haven’t done so already.
- Install jv16 PowerTools 2017
- Open jv16 PowerTools 2017 and access the My Account tool
- Enter your name and email address into the My Account tool. Be sure to use the same information you used with your order!
After you have entered your information, the My Account tool will automatically download and install your license, and convert the trial version to the full version.
2. What license do I own? Can I update to jv16 PowerTools 2017?
If you are unsure what license you own, please use the Find My Licenses tool from within jv16 PowerTools, after installing the latest version of the product.
The tool lists all your previous orders and tells you about your licensing options.
3. Who is entitled for a free update to jv16 PowerTools 2017?
You can update to jv16 PowerTools 2017 for free if you are our Plainum VIP customer or if you have bought jv16 PowerTools X in the August of 2016 or later.
If you contributed to our Crowdfunding campaign 3 years ago, you may be entitled for a free update as well.
In such case, you should submit a request with your contribution payment details (the name and email address used with the contribution) and we will issue you the correct license.
4. What is the update price of jv16 PowerTools 2017?
Thank you for being one of our existing customers!
A discount of 20% for existing customers is now available and will be applied to the grand total price of your next order! All you need to do is visit the checkout page and enter you full name and e-mail address, as used in any of your past valid orders.
You can buy a license from: httpss://www.jv16powertools/checkout/
5. How can I subscribe to your mailing list?
7. Where can I download the translation files for jv16 PowerTools?
When you install jv16 PowerTools 2017, you must choose from the setup program which languages you wish to install.
If you didn’t see this option, you can get all the translations to jv16 PowerTools 2017 either by re-installing the software (if you don’t uninstall first, you won’t lose any of your settings or backups).
You can also download individual translations from the Download Translations page.
8. I contributed to the crowdfunding campaign in 2014, how do I get my reward?
We are currently developing jv16 PowerTools 2018 and there are no plans of going open source. If you contributed money to the crowdfunding campaign but for one reason or another didn’t receive your jv16 PowerTools license, please feel free to open a new support ticket and we will sort it out.
If you do, please include in your message the full name and email address you used when you made the contribution, as well as any receipt for the contribution if possible.
Complete details about the 2014 crowdfunding campaign to go open source have been published on our website. If there are still any questions or concerns relating to the campaign, please feel free to ask us.
How to install jv16 PowerTools 2017
Simply download and run the software’s installation file to install jv16 PowerTools to your computer. Follow the on-screen instructions and you will be fine!
All new users of jv16 PowerTools will receive a fully functional, 30 day trial version of the product. It contains no bundled software, no adware, no nonsense! By entering your full name and e-mail address during product setup, you will be subscribed to our periodic newsletter. That’s all we ask: to stay in touch! We honestly value your privacy and offer a trust guarantee.
Compatible with: Any PC running any version of Windows XP or newer, such as Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8 and Windows 10. Fully supports 64 bit systems.
Ships with translations:
To use the software with any of these translations, simply download the software and when running the installer in your computer, choose to install the translations you want to use. There are no separate installation files to be downloaded for translations.