An updated version of jv16 PowerTools 2012 released. The updated version contains the following changes.
- Bug fix: Registry Compactor fails to work and instead shows “Internal Error: STU-ID-1”.
- Bug fix: Registry Cleaner can remove required data relating to a Windows desktop organizer program called Fences. According to our analysis, the data looks invalid but is in fact required by the Fences program.
- Bug fix: Some icons of the main window do not obey the setting to disable click/fade effects.
- Bug fix: The program might not display correctly the license owner´s name if it contains special characters.
- Improvement: Added a tool called Download My License which allows you to download your license file directly from our server, in the case you haven´t received the email containing the license download link after the purchase.
- Improvement: Added new translations: Chinese Simplified and Czech. Many existing translations updated.
Note: This update breaks the translation compatibility. Some parts of the program are not translated before all the current translation files have been updated.
The new version´s version number is 188.8.131.521. After downloading and installing the new version, please open the Help > About window to verify you are running the latest version. Some browsers tend to cache the installation file and therefore you might not receive the latest version but the same old version you have previously downloaded.
You can install the new version over any previous versions of jv16 PowerTools 2012.
The new version can be downloaded from our downloads page.