An updated version of jv16 PowerTools 2010 released. The updated version contains the following changes.
- Safety improvement: Fixed a possible incompatibility issue between PowerTools 2010 and Microsoft Outlook 2010.
- Safety improvement: All PowerTools registry backups are now stored twice in the backup folder.
- Bug fix: PowerTools could under specific circumstances produce an incomplete registry backup file.
- Bug fix: Using Tools > Program Maintenance Tool to reset the settings of the program doesn’t correctly reset the font settings.
- Bug fix: File Tool’s Find and Replace feature crashes if you attempt to close the tool while it’s still analyzing files.
- Cosmetic fix: Fixed two typos from the English user interface (that is, English.lng).
- Updated translations: Czech, Dutch.
The new version’s version number is 220.127.116.116. After downloading and installing the new version, please open the Help > About window to verify you are running the latest version. Some browsers tend to cache the installation file and therefore you might not receive the latest version but the same old version you have previously downloaded.
You can install the new version over any previous versions of jv16 PowerTools 2010.
The new version can be downloaded from our downloads page.