jv16 PowerTools 2010 RC1 has been released for the last round of testing before the final release.
If you wish to try the new version, you can download it from our Beta Testing Forum. All users who have experienced problems with PowerTools 2009 should try the Release Candidate version of PowerTools 2010.
The final version of jv16 PowerTools 2010 is expected to be released later in this month. It will be a free update to all users who own a license to any version of jv16 PowerTools, RegSupreme Pro or RegSupreme.
jv16 PowerTools 2010 is the greatest leap in the development of the product series so far. It contains:
- A greatly improved user interface
- Better user experience
- New Registry Cleaner Engine
- A one-click system cleaning feature called Clean And Fix My Computer
- An Anti-Malware feature
- Fully redesigned File Cleaner
- And what’s best: the highest quality yet – the program has been in public beta testing since December 2009 making the new version most tested version of PowerTools ever!