An updated version of jv16 PowerTools 2009 released. The updated version contains the following changes.
- Fixed a bug that caused the Registry Cleaner to list false positives under certain rare circumstances.
- Added a feature to the Check For Updates feature that allows us to send messages directly to users. This can be in the future used to warn users about serious problems with the product, if such will be found.
- Fixed a bug that caused errors found by the Registry Cleaner not to be always fixed.
- Improved the speed of the Registry Cleaner
- Fixed a bug that caused some items of the Registry Cleaner’s results not to be saved to a file when File > Save List As was used.
- Fixed a cosmetic bug that could cause the Registry Cleaner’s result list to become corrupted if the window was resized during the scan.
- Fixed a bug that could cause PowerTools to crash when run the very first time.
- Fixed a few typos from the English translation.
- This build contains updated translations to many languages, including Czech, Dutch, French, Russian and Slovak.
The new version’s version number is 220.127.116.116. After downloading and installing the new version, please open the Help > About window to verify you are running the latest version. Some browsers tend to cache the installation file and therefore you might not receive the latest version but the same old version you have previously downloaded.
You can install the new version over any previous versions of jv16 PowerTools 2009.
The new version can be downloaded from our downloads page.
This is most likely the last update for jv16 PowerTools 2009.