An updated version of jv16 PowerTools 2008 released. The updated version contains the following changes.
- Improved compatibility with Windows 98 systems.
- Improved the safety of the File Cleaner.
- Fixed a bug which caused the Registry Finder not to find data from entries with a REG_MULTI_SZ data type.
- Fixed a bug from the Startup Manager which caused it to pop up a “no disk” error message in some systems.
- Added support for cleaning the browser cookies, cache and history with the Automation tool.
- Added a new safety feature: if user attempts to delete very critical system files or registry entries the program shows a warning and an additional confirmation message.
The new version’s version number is 220.127.116.117. After downloading and installing the new version, please open the Help > About window to verify you are running the latest version. Some browsers tend to cache the installation file and therefore you might not receive the latest version but the same old version you have previously downloaded.
You can install the new version over any previous versions of jv16 PowerTools 2008.
The new version can be downloaded from our downloads page.