The entire Macecraft Software team is currently working with the upcoming jv16 PowerTools 2008.
Here is a screenshot of the new main window:
As you can see, the new user interface looks a lot different to PowerTools 2007. We decided to listen to our users and per the results of our last user survey we fully redesigned the entire main window. But if you don’t like the new look, the program can also be fully used with PowerTools 2007’s classic user interface.
Other changes include:
- Highly improved Registry Cleaner
- Fully rewritten and supercharged Startup Manager
- New tool: File Recovery
- List filters: press down Ctrl + Alt + F and you can use Firefox-like search feature to show only the items matching your criteria in the list
- Chat based Live Support available within the program (can be restricted for only registered users)
- Improved general stability and performance
jv16 PowerTools 2008 will be released in February 2008.
The new version will be a free update for all customers who have purchased jv16 PowerTools after or on 1st of October 2007, for customers who have purchased jv16 PowerTools before the 1st of October 2007 the upgrade price for the 2008 version is only $6.95 which includes three months of free technical support. Of course, if you buy jv16 PowerTools now, you can update to the 2008 version without any fee when it’s released.