An updated version of jv16 PowerTools 2007 released. The updated version contains the following changes.
- Fixed a bug that caused the History Cleaner to operate slower than in earlier versions.
- Fixed a bug from the Registry Cleaner’s Fix button that caused it to show an Internal Error message.
- Fixed a cosmetic bug that caused the Main Window’s Show menu to be empty.
- Fixed a cosmetic bug that caused the Columns menu of the file tools to be incorrect.
- Added translations of German, Indonesian, Latvian, Polish and Slovak, many other translations also updated.
There is no need to update if you are happy with the version you are currently using, none of the found bugs are in any way critical.
Note: This release doesn’t contain all the translations as the previous version. These translations will be added back to the program in the nearest future. For the list of the languages supported by this version, please see the product page.
The new version’s version number is 22.214.171.1243. After downloading and installing the new version, please open the Help > About window to verify you are running the latest version. Some browsers tend to cache the installation file and therefore you might not receive the latest version but the same old version you have previously downloaded.
You can install the new version over the latest version of jv16 PowerTools 2006 and over any previous versions of jv16 PowerTools 2007.
The updated version is free for the license owners of jv16 PowerTools 2005, 2006 and 2007. License owners of jv16 PowerTools 1.4.1 can purchase an upgrade license to the new version with a discounted price of $5.95 from our online store.
The new version can be downloaded from our downloads page.