Macecraft Software, a leading provider of Windows registry and maintenance utilities, today announced the newest version of the acclaimed jv16 PowerTools Windows utility product.
jv16 PowerTools 2007 is a complete Windows optimization and registry cleaning toolkit. The program allows users to remove hidden traces of previously uninstalled software, to clean the Windows registry for optimal performance and stability, and to fix many registry-based problems with a single mouse click. The highly improved multilingual user interface allows the software to be used in all major languages, while automatic backup and safety features make the program very safe to use.
|(Click any of the above tool icons for more information)|
The product is available for download and purchase immediately. Customers with an existing license for the previous version (jv16 PowerTools 2006) can update to the new version without any costs or fees, the old license file works with the new version. More update instructions available below.
New features of jv16 PowerTools 2007
- New registry cleaner engine and user interface – The very first stateful registy cleaner ever made. The new engine doesn’t analyze the registry entry by entry but as a whole, a single registry error can be relating to numerous registry entries and keys. Read more…
- New software uninstallation engine – the Software Manager is more accurate and can detect more leftover data than before. The tool can now also detect files and folders related to the software that is being uninstalled, not only registry data. Read more…
- New history cleaning engine and user interface – the History Cleaner can find more history data and MRU (most recently used) lists from both the registry and hard drives than before. And thanks to the fully redesigned user interface the tool is even easier to use. Read more…
- New user interface elements, such as new main graphics, new kind of message reporting, more detailed error reporting for advanced users and so on.
while other products tend to grow and bloat as a result of their development jv16 PowerTools doesn’t, the entire download is still under 3 MB of size! Based on our open user surveys, the History Manager, Cookie Manager and Privacy Protector tools were removed from jv16 PowerTools 2007.
For more information about the new features, see jv16 PowerTools 2007.
jv16 PowerTools 2007 can be purchased from the Macecraft Software’s secure and easy-to-use Online Store, and a fully functional not feature limited 30-day trial version can be downloaded free of charge at www.jv16powertools/downloads/.
The jv16 PowerTools 2007 can be installed over the latest version of jv16 PowerTools 2006 but not over any earlier version. If you update from PT 2006 you shouldn’t lose any data, such as backups, registry snapshots or settings.
The Complete Handbook of jv16 PowerTools 2007 isn’t yet ready for publishing, therefore the Handbook of jv16 PowerTools 2006 is included with the download. The updated handbook will be released shortly. The initial release only contains the English language user interface. Updated version with more translations will be released as soon as we receive new translations from our users.
- Any computer running Windows 98, 98 SE, ME, NT, 2000, XP or Vista operating system
- A mouse and a keyboard
- You will also need the free Adobe Acrobat Reader to be able to read the Handbook.
Free update for existing customers
If you own a license for jv16 PowerTools 2005 or 2006 you can update to jv16 PowerTools 2007 without any upgrade fees, your current PT 2005/2006 license will work with PT 2007.