[Giveaway] jv16 PowerTools 2010 FULL VERSION

Discussion of jv16 PowerTools 2010. Note: this product version is no longer supported, feel free to use this product if you want but please remember that if you encounter any problem with it you should update to the latest version.
Ulysses
New user

[Giveaway] jv16 PowerTools 2010 FULL VERSION

Post by Ulysses »

In cooperation with MACECRAFT (sponsor of this giveaway), we can offer 72 hours unlimited downloads for the FULL VERSION! of jv16 PowerTools 2010.

http://www.tipradar.com/giveaway-jv16-p ... hours.html

FYI 8)
benhenry
New user

Re: [Giveaway] jv16 PowerTools 2010 FULL VERSION

Post by benhenry »

Thank you for this free full version! I like this program very much so far... but I also get the access violation error mentioned in many places in the forums.
Will there be a fix for jv16 PowerTools 2010? If not... will it hurt my computer to continue to use the program and just let it crash each time I close it?

-Ben
jadinolf
New user

Post by jadinolf »

I, too, thank you for a great program. :)
parkd1
Advanced User

Post by parkd1 »

benhenry wrote:Thank you for this free full version! I like this program very much so far... but I also get the access violation error mentioned in many places in the forums.
Will there be a fix for jv16 PowerTools 2010? If not... will it hurt my computer to continue to use the program and just let it crash each time I close it?

-Ben
Check out 2011 version and see if it still has the access violation error it is in beta testing right now.
JayJay
New user

Post by JayJay »

I know this is a bit cheeky, but can the free version that was recently given away be used to upgrade to version 2011 for the upgrade price of $5.95?
benhenry
New user

Post by benhenry »

JayJay wrote:I know this is a bit cheeky, but can the free version that was recently given away be used to upgrade to version 2011 for the upgrade price of $5.95?
I am in the process of trying to find out, too. So far the answer is no; but I am waiting for one more email from Macecraft Customer Care.
JayJay
New user

Post by JayJay »

benhenry wrote:
JayJay wrote:I know this is a bit cheeky, but can the free version that was recently given away be used to upgrade to version 2011 for the upgrade price of $5.95?
I am in the process of trying to find out, too. So far the answer is no; but I am waiting for one more email from Macecraft Customer Care.
Upgrading to version 2011 from the free version would be a way for Macecraft to get people on-board - Dangle the carrot and start collecting money from then on. :) In my case I will continue to use the free version if I'm unable to upgrade. Will you let us know how you get on with MCC, I contacted them about a week ago but haven't heard back from them, assumed they wasn't interested in replying :(
redseujac
Super Guru

Post by redseujac »

Guys, unfortunately I am convinced that it's not possible to upgrade from the free 2010 version to the 2011 version for the reduced price of $5.95.

The website says:
"Remember: If you have purchased any version of jv16 PowerTools, RegSupreme Pro or RegSupreme, you can update to jv16 PowerTools 2011 with just $5.95!"

I have made the word "purchased" bold, underlined and red because this word is most important: you must have "purchased" a previous version, not obtained it for free!

What's more: when you want to buy the upgrade, you must enter the email address you used with your previous order. So, if you downloaded the previous version for free, you don't have a previous order at all and obviously you didn't use an email address for a nonexistent order.
AMD Ryzen 7 1800X - Samsung 970 Pro NVMe M.2 512 GB - 16 GB RAM - NVIDIA GeForce RTX 1080 - Windows 10 Pro (x64) v21H1 - jv16 PT Platinum VIP - Dutch translator jv16 PT - Forum moderator