new/old programs

Discussion of jv16 PowerTools 2010. Note: this product version is no longer supported, feel free to use this product if you want but please remember that if you encounter any problem with it you should update to the latest version.
rockiee
New user

new/old programs

Post by rockiee »

just downloaded 2010 an ran most of the tools, works well so far.
only thing i miss from the 2009 version is in system tools/software uninstaller there used to be a setting to click on a new program to make it old. this was handy for me cause i could quickly see if there had been anything installed that i did not authorize. course i could be wrong an it might be there an i havent found it yet, but i did look.
Good Job Guys!!!
parkd1
Advanced User

Re: new/old programs

Post by parkd1 »

This will be back far as I know. It will be in 2011 version. I would like it to work like it did in the free version from years back but have an option to have it so you can turn in auto if you wan the program to do it or have you do it yourself.
rockiee
New user

Re: new/old programs

Post by rockiee »

thanks for your reply!
thats the part i liked also, i could turn it on or off. so far thats the only thing i can fine thats somewhat of a problem with 2010, so i guess if thats all i can find in a program this complicated that i dont agree with, ill just shut up an crawl back in my hole. thanks again!!!