We have today released a preview version of the upcoming new version of jv16 PowerTools, this version is available for our Patreon members. The official version will be released to everyone else, probably next week.
If you are currently using jv16 PowerTools and you are experiencing any of the issues reported fixed with this build, please send me a forum private message and I can share the download link to you too, so you can get a fixed version as well.
Here is the Change Log:
jv16 PowerTools Change Log Since b1498
1) Added Startup Timer to the main tools menu.
2) Improved File Deleter's ability to delete locked files.
3) Added an option to File Deleter to also delete any folders that become empty during the removal of data.
4) Moving between the different tools now works faster and smoother.
1) Known bug fixed: The check boxes and radio buttons could flash white when mouse cursor moved over them when the app was in Dark Mode.
2) The progress value could be drawn outside of the progress circle during the first seconds of the progress being visible.
3) Main Menu > Tools > System Fixer menu option didn't work, and didn't get translated if non English UI was active.
4) Writing a search term to the search field of System Fixer, System Cleaner and Software Uninstaller could fail, because the caret could be sometimes moved to the beginning of the typed word, making it impossible to write the desired search term.
5) Restoring a minimized jv16 PowerTools could cause some of the texts in the user interface not to be drawn correctly.
6) The tools menu had some tools listed in a different order than in the main navigation menu.
7) The caption of the Settings window could first show up properly capitalized, but then convert to all lower case letters.
8) Using the Quick Finder could cause its area on the UI to get resized incorrectly.